Thursday, December 06, 2007

A thank you gift from Tuesday Soap Night

This beautiful holiday wreath arrived today from a local florist. It was sent by my next door neighbor in thanks for hosting Soap night (see my prior post). It was a delightful surprise, and I immediately hung the wreath outside the front door of my home.

The card read, "Thanks for an evening of good "clean" fun. I am blessed with the best neighbors anyone could have."

This post is for Nancy. My wonderful neighbor and friend. Everyone should be lucky enough to have great neighbors. I have been fortunate. All my neighbors (including former neighbors) are still very much a part of my life. Even with moves, life changes, kids growing up... we've kept in contact and remain close friends.

Life is good when you're surrounded by friends. Today, I give thanks for the gift of friendship.

No comments: