Thursday, January 10, 2008

How to Make Cupid's Heart Soap


Can you believe it? We are almost into mid-January and Valentine's Day is just around the corner. If you're looking for a quick and easy Valentine's soap project, this Cupid's Heart Soap might fit the bill. Hey, we've even offered a few suggestions for the gift card. Consider packaging in a colorful heart printed cello bag tied with red, white and pink curly ribbon.

All of the supplies for this soap making project can be purchased from http://www.goplanetearth.com/.
 



Suggested gift card verbage:

  • Wishes from the heart
  • You spread love wherever you go
  • Thank you for the love we share
  • Love always come along when you least expect it
  • You're always in my heart
  • You have a heart of gold(color soap heart in a gold color)
  • The heart rules
  • My heart beats for you
  • Lather me in love
  • Let's lather up some love
  • Please, don't break my heart
  • Bathe me in love

No comments: