Thursday, January 17, 2008

The new Thesaurus Arrived Today!!

For those of you who follow this blog, you know that I recently posted about my Thesaurus that was 30-plus years old. Well, I finally laid the weary soul to rest and purchased a new one from Staples.

Why in the world I waited so long to buy a new one is beyond me. My gosh, I can actually flip through it without pages falling out and the words are in bold print. Imagine that... bold print, I wonder what year they started doing that! When I ammoritize the cost of the book over 30 years, it will have cost me 25 cents per year.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Denise!

My name is Michelle and I've been reading your blog for sometime now :) I've also tagged you over on my blog!

Denise said...

Thanks, Michelle. Glad you're enjoying the blog. Have some really nifty soap projects on the way. Keep checking back!