Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Customer Shares Melt & Pour Soap Handiwork


I recently received the following customer email and photo. I love when customers share photos of finished melt and pour soaps created with our products. Here is what Pam wrote....

I spoke with you this past Friday regarding the boxes for the Sea Salt Gemstone Soaps and I mentioned to you that I was going to send you a pic of the Spring Fling Butterfly Soaps I made a for a swap. To complete the butterfly theme I used butterfly organza bags to put the finished product in, I hope you enjoy the pic. I am making the Gemstone Soaps for another swap, I'll take a pic of the finished product and send it to you as well. Keep up the good work Denise as I love ordering products from GoPlanetEarth.com, and although you're a distance from me, (I live in GA), it's worth it, good quality products + excellent customer service = a satisfied customer!!!

Always a loyal customer,

Pamela M.

Thank you, Pam, for sharing your photo. Have a photo of a finished soap created with our products or molds? Send it my way and you could find it showcased in my blog.

No comments: