Friday, March 07, 2008

Bragging Rights!!! Here's our Gerber Baby

Forgive me, but I just can't help myself. I've gotta brag. This is not soaping related, BUT you must admit that this is a really great pic of my daughter and granddaughter doing butterfly kisses. If there was a mother & child 2008 poster of the year, this photo should win. I'm a wee bit prejudice; ya think??

Here's a shout out to the Gerber marketing department. Should you need a toddler to represent your baby food line... here's your girl. What more could you want? Turquoise blue eyes, a winning smile, out of control curls.... and yes, those curls are all natural. I swear it takes a half bottle of conditioner and detangler when shampooing those golden locks.

This post is actually a "Bravo" to my daugher who just completed her Master's program in education. As you can see, she's pregnant and due to deliver "Baby Boy Fisher" in late June. Fisher will be our third grandchild.

OK, OK... I'm giving away my age. Doesn't matter!! I've earned every single year and wouldn't trade one minute of my fabulous life.









No comments: