Friday, April 04, 2008

Weight Loss Weigh In: Week Two
















Well, I'm still on track! I've been walking on the treadmill 4x a week for 35 minutes and eating 5 small meals a day. Also started using a soy protein powder. I'm adding 1 scoop to 8 ounces of liquid or sprinking on my morning oatmeal or cereal. I'll let you know if the soy protein mix is worthy of the advertising hype. Still haven't started any resistance weight training, mostly because I barely have time to schedule in treadmill time. I have a niece who's a certifed personal trainer; I think I'll schedule her for 2 sessions to set up a resistance training regime.

So far, I'm happy with my results. It's a good start, but there's still many more pounds to go. I have a feeling that the weight loss won't be so dramatic in this next week. I'm trying to stay encouraged, but I'm not noticing any changes in how I look or how my clothes fit. Maybe next week!

No comments: