Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's all About Color! Melt & Pour Soaps that POP!

I bookmarked this company some time ago. I'm just now getting around to a "shout-out". I tend to gravitate to soaps that scream color and call my name. Especially soaps that have unique twists that make you scratch your head and say, "Howd they do that?" The soaps from EpicallyEpic do just that! They don't just whisper "Buy me!", they scream it.

I love Allison's choice of colors in her layered Tulip Soaps. And the classic B/W Zebra striped soaps are simple, yet profound. GoPlanetEarth's Black Oxide liquid gel is a perfect choice for coloring soap black (just be sure to use clear soap base with the black color).


I was especially delighted to see these soap curl soaps. This is one of the instructionals listed on GoPlanetEarth's Tutorials. Allison showcases a terrific loaf slice using soap curls. This soap would work very well using the Mold Market square loaf mold.


I also fell in love with the layered loaf shown below. Each deep earthy color is layered between a single layer of clear soap base. It's a perfect uni-sex soap design and very organic in style. I love it! Great job, Allison. Our Earthtone Six-Pack will produce these wonderful colors. Might try pairing this soap design with an Australian Bamboo & Hemp or Teak & Sandalwood fragrance.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, they were wonderful soaps - wonder how she did the citrus soaps - they're so perfect!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Denise! I just found this. SOAP forever! ~Allison