Sunday, November 08, 2009

Why I Love my Job

Today I recieved a letter from a customer that touched my heart. A soulful reminder that this company is commited to offering inspiration and the sharing of new ideas. In doing so, it is my hope you find all things are possible if you only believe in yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Ms. D!

I just wanted to let you know the bath bomb molds arrived on Saturday – and I couldn’t wait to “play”! I located your recipe for the bombs on your site, cleared off the kitchen counter, sanitized my work area and away I went! This is the first time I made these things and let me tell you, I felt like a kid again playing in the sandbox. Laughing and giggling as I filled the molds where thousands of fragrances combinations were running through my head. I wonder if this is called “the bomb rush”? J What a fun and easy way to be and get creative.

Being in my early 50’s, I can’t tell you how your inspirational articles have touched my heart…especially the one about “Reinventing Yourself”. I read that article several times finding the tears rolling down my face and a lump in throat. It was if you were talking to and about ME! I’ve never been “creative”, but always challenging myself to try. Now, between your website content, your beautifully written articles and a heart FULL of wanting to establish a business..Here I go!

Thank you so kindly for somehow reaching inside of me and showing me “I can do it too!”

Blessings!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is wonderful! I have loved GPE's colorants for some time..the only ones I'll use now!! :) Thank you for sharing your talents, ideas and soapy love!! :)
~~Amy