Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Hello Vacation!!!! A Recess from the Soaping World

Hello Vacation!!! Yes, yes, yes, I am so ready for some down time. As a business owner, it's important to step away from the business and regroup. That's what I will be doing next week. On Saturday morning, I'm leaving for a week at the lake house in Traverse City, Michigan. My grandkids will be there and it's a welcomed annual event. We fish, build sand castles, take boat rides, read books, and just hang out.

I have able staff that will be fulfilling orders. HOWEVER, and I emphasis the however, I will only be available on a limited basis to respond to emails and questions. Kristy, is my main girl, and she will respond to any order concerns. Please be patient this next week as we process orders as quickly as possible.




1 comment:

Wonder Turtle Soaps said...

Have a great trip! Sounds like a fun time :)