Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Holiday Decorating: Business Shout Out

One of my most favorite online stores is CB2. They have some of the most hip house and kitchen ware items ever!! This is just one of the clever holiday decorating items offered on their blog. Easy and actually quite inexpensive.



Just think of all the ornament types you can hang from the sprayed tree branch. I have a big floating island in the lower level of my home. It seats up to 10 people. I am going to spray a branch in the same silver as shown and then drape ornaments from the branch to match my table decor (might even hang some soaps as hostess gifts). Oh, what fun. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. My honey man and I host a number of dinner parties during the holiday season. This idea will allow me to switch up the table decor to fit the event.

No comments: