Sunday, September 25, 2011

Katie's Cupcake Soaps

Katie's Cupcake SoapsSome time ago, I sent my 11 1/2 year old great-niece a box filled with soap making supplies. It was a big hit and pictured above is one of the soaps that she recently made using Mold Market's cupcake mold. Here is what Katie had to say about her soaping adventure.

"This was the first time I used the cupcake mold, and I found the tutorial extremely helpful. I used the Fruit Punch fragrance when I made my cupcakes. They look delicious. The whole process took me about 30 minutes. The longest part was waiting for the soaps to harden so I could take them out.

Thank you for the soap supplies. I had everything I needed."
The one thing Katie did mention to me was perhaps including a small spritzer bottle for the rubbing alcohol. She makes a valid point. These small 2 ounce bottles are often difficult to find, especially with a sprayer. GoPlanetEarth sells the small spritzer bottles on for those having a hard time locating one.

Thank you Katie for sharing your beautiful cup cake soaps with us.




No comments: