Sunday, March 18, 2012

Enter to Win: Say Hello to A Better Body


This new Chicken Soup for the Soul book is being released May 22, 2012. It is available for pre-order on the Amazon.com web site and includes a personal story entitled the The Closet Witch.  It is a short story of my post menopause weight loss journey. If you find yourself battling weight issues in your post fifty years, I encourage you to pick up a copy.

I will be giving away one FREE copy of the book on May 25, 2012. Here's how to enter:

In NO less than 200 words, explain how you are working to overcome weight issues. Your age is not a factor. I am interested in sharing a story on my BlimpyGirl.com web site that inspires, encourages and motivates others to work toward a healthier and more fit lifestyle.

Send your submissions to:

info@blimpygirl.com

Include your full name, shipping address and email. A random drawing will be held on May 24, 2012. The winner will be notified by email.





No comments: