Saturday, March 03, 2012

Rock Candy Tutorial Nearing Completion


The Rock Candy soap tutorial is nearing completion. It could have been done today, BUT the grand kids were here for an overnight. It's nearly impossible to concentrate and stay focused with three kids calling your name every five minutes. They are currently tucked in bed for the night and I'm enjoying some quiet time.


I am working on printable labels for both the Rock Candy soaps and coordinating bath salts. The above spa bath salts were colored with GoPlanet's pink salt dye and scented with Hugs & Kisses fragrance oil. It's amazing what you can do with a recycled Mason jar.


Pictured below are my grand kids in the recycled box car we designed today. They were pretty excited about the headlights which were assembled from clear plastic cups, miniature flashlights, and a computer print out of car headlights. My grand daughter played all day in her new Spider Girl costume. Poppy (that would be my honey-man) made a steering wheel from paper plates.


I've never seen kids so excited about empty boxes.
They played for hours and with little fighting (amazing!!!)


1 comment:

MamaBlingThing said...

I am literally one the edge of seat waiting to see the them! I have a ton of these sticks and sooo much m&p ready to be used. These will be so cute in Easter Baskets and on my table at the farmers market this spring. I love them!