Friday, November 09, 2012

Melt & Pour Soap Making: Waffles & Strawberries Soap




I love, love, love Mold Market's new Waffles & Strawberries soap mold. Upon arrival, my staff could barely contain their excitement. Gabby was off to the pouring room to bring this mold to life. I think you will agree, she accomplished her mission! My grand kids eat waffles for breakfast when staying for an overnight. Can't wait to see their faces when I serve this up at breakfast. How fun!

Here is what you will need to make this realistic looking soap:
Everything is poured in clear soap base (colorant added) except the pat of butter which is poured in colored white base. Drizzle melted clear soap to secure all the mold pieces. The syrup will also help keep everything in place.



So, how do you package this odd shaped soap? Good question and I will be getting back to you with some suggestions. Have do some experimenting. I have a number of ideas running around in my head and when I finalize one, I will post it.

No comments: